Monday, March 22, 2010

Azur and Asmar- Activity plan from Portugal 3 (Luisa)








AGRUPAMENTO DE ESCOLAS DE SAMORA CORREIA
Escola EB 2,3 Professor João Fernandes Pratas
Activities around the film “Azur et Asmar”
Activity 2: Associate a flag to a country
ACTIVITY 2: FLAGS
The Maghreb countries all have a different flag. Connect each country's flag.


ACTIVITY 3: SOME GEOGRAPHY....
Complete the sentences using the words: in the west, between, in the east, in the north.

1. Algeria is ____________________ Morocco and Tunisia.
2. Asmar lives ____________________ of Africa.
3. Tunisia is ____________________ of Algeria.
4. Atlantic Ocean is ____________________ of Morocco.
About you. Where is your country? What are the colours of the flag of your country?

ACTIVITY 4
The first character that encountered Azur arriving in the South is Crapoux. But Crapoux is never happy! He is always critical of his country home. Put the phrases of Crapoux in the affirmative.
1. There’s no rain.
2. They haven’t got songs.
4. They haven’t got custard.

Activity 5:
Name the parts of the body.
ACTIVITY 5: CRAPOUX
Connect the words with the image:

ACTIVITY 6: THE WISDOM OF JENANE.
Fill in the gaps.
“Listen my son. I know two __________, two __________ two _________, so that I know __________ more than others”.
Activity 1: Multiple choice
THE CONQUEST OF THE FAIRY OF DJINN
ACTIVITY 1:
1. To save the fairy of the djinn, Azur and Asmar must first find:􀂉 three magical keys.􀂉 three secret messages.􀂉 three miraculous fruits.
2. What is the name of the bird?
􀂉 Majastra.
􀂉 Saïmouth.
􀂉 Phénix.
3. Who is Chamsous-Sabah ?
􀂉 A beggar
􀂉 A princess.
􀂉 A djinn.

ACTIVITY 2: Writing comprehension. Who am I?
Answer
1. I am red and I’ve got blue nails. I am the king of beasts. I take Azur on my back. Who am I?
2. I am small but very smart. I live in a magnificent palace. Who am I?
3. I am colorful. I do not speak but I have magical powers. Who am I?

Activity 3: Speaking of means of transport.
Activity 4: Work group

ACTIVITY 3:
To deliver the fairy djinn, what means of transport were used by Azur, Asmar and Crapoux?To you! What (s) mean (s) of transport do you use to go to school?

ACTIVITY 4:
Write a story like the one of Azur and Asmar. Imagine a distant and magical place, magical characters and a plot that ends well ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to leave a comment?